Townhouse for Auction
Enviable Boutique Terrace Style Residence Act Fast it will Not Last!
Property ID 1983224WITH A GENUINE REASON FOR SALE THE OWNERS OF THIS NEAR NEW TERRACE STYLE TOWNHOME REGRETTABLY MUST MOVE ON - MAKE NO MISTAKE THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD - ACT FACT, DON'T DELAY INSPECT TODAY!
AUCTION ON SITE 24/11/18 AT 10:00AM - IF NOT SOLD PRIOR
Modern luxury townhomes like these are highly sought after, but rarely found. A stunning, contemporary design, secure street front access, and an expansive, beautifully landscaped courtyard is bound to impress all astute buyers.
High ceilings, polished porcelain tiles and quality finishes throughout sets the tone for this excellent property. The ground floor showcases a spacious, open plan living and dining area (air-conditioned) with a neutral, modern colour scheme and ample natural light to create an unparalleled feeling of space.
The stunning kitchen has been carefully thought out to ensure entertaining can be made a delight, offering custom cabinetry, stone benches, a breakfast bar and quality European stainless-steel appliances.
Double sliding doors lead out to the expansive, north facing covered entertaining area and fully landscaped rear courtyard offering an urban oasis to wind down in cool breezes and leafy surrounds.
Also located on the ground floor is the convenience of a third toilet, separate laundry area and the internally accessed single lock up remote-control garage.
A polished timber staircase leads the way up to the three great sized bedrooms, all of which feature bamboo floors, ceiling fans and floor to ceiling mirrored built in wardrobes. The third bedroom offers the added luxury of a private balcony and plantation shutter blinds with the master bedroom featuring air-conditioning, a walk-in robe and a well-appointed ensuite. The main bathroom has the added benefit of a separate bath and shower and includes quality cabinetry and tap wear.
Only minutes away from local shops and public transport and with fit and finishes not often found within a townhouse, this will not last long.
Summary of Features:
• Three great sized bedrooms all offering ceiling fans and floor to ceiling mirrored built in wardrobes (third bedroom with private balcony)
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, air-conditioning and beautifully appointed ensuite
• Open plan living and dining with polished porcelain tiles and air-conditioning
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Spacious main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Large north facing fully landscaped rear courtyard (50m2) and covered entertaining area
• Private entrance
• Street frontage
• Pet friendly
• Single remote lock up garage & second parking space in driveway
• Low Body Corporate fees of approx. $1500/p.a
• Mount Gravatt Primary School catchment (350m*)
• Mount Gravatt State High School catchment (550m*)
• Approximately 120m* to Bus Stops
• Approximately 1.3km* to local shops, restaurants & cafes
• Approximately 3.4km* to Westfield Garden City
• Approximately 4.2km* to Westfield Carindale
• Approximately 8.2km* to the CBD
• Approximately 1.2km* to Griffith University (Mt Gravatt campus)
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.