House for Auction
Investor Liquidates - Your Opportunity - It Must be Sold!
Property ID 1963824PLEASE DO NOT DELAY AS THIS SYDNEY INVESTOR HAS HAD A CHANGE IN CIRCUMSTANCES AND WITH PROPERTY NOW VACANT CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO KEEP THE PROPERTY - THIS HOME MUST BE SOLD ON OR BEFORE AUCTION DAY!
GUARANTEED SALE ON OR BEFORE SAT 13/10/18**
Spanning over two spacious levels (internal access), this high-set home is perfectly positioned in a quiet elevated street in Mount Gravatt. A great home for families offering expansive space upstairs and down with an expansive rumpus, a great area for the largest of families with the added convenience of a second bathroom. The home features ample natural light and a freshly painted, neutral colour scheme.
The upper level of the home presents beautifully, incorporating an expansive, light filled living and dining area featuring air-conditioning and polished hardwood floors.
The well-maintained kitchen services the hub of the home and has been well thought out offering great storage solutions, ample benchtop space and stainless-steel appliances (incl dishwasher).
Throughout the upstairs level are three good sized bedrooms, two with ceiling fans and the third offering a built-in wardrobe. The tidy main bathroom services all bedrooms featuring the convenience of a shower over bath.
Downstairs is accessed by the internal staircase, showcasing a spacious rumpus room, study and second bathroom. The downstairs offers an abundance of space which can be used ideally as a guest area or teenage retreat.
The home sits on a 607m2 block, literally walking distance to Mt Gravatt High School, all this including internal laundry, tandem carport and much more.
AUCTION ON SITE 13/10/18 AT 10am
Summary of Features:
• Second bathroom on lower level
• Downstairs accessible by internal staircase offering fully tiled rumpus room and study ideal for guest area or teenage retreat
• Modern kitchen offering great storage solutions, ample benchtop space and stainless-steel appliances
• Modern, tidy main bathroom with convenient shower over bath
• High-set home positioned in a quiet elevates street in Mt Gravatt East
• Freshly painted, neutral colour scheme
• Three bedrooms, two with ceiling fans, third with built in wardrobe
• Separate laundry and third toilet
• 607m2 block
• Tandem carport
• Mount Gravatt State School Catchment (150m*)
• Mount Gravatt State High (30m*)
• 3km* to Westfield Garden City
• 980m* Griffith University Mount Gravatt Campus
• 8km* to Brisbane CBD
**Subject to reserve price
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.