Townhouse for Sale
Near New Townhomes, Priced to Sell!
Property ID 1985793THESE BOUTIQUE TOWNHOMES FEATURES THREE WELL APPOINTED BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS AND PRIVATE COURTYARDS. ALL LOCATED IN A QUIET STREET IN THE HEART OF MT GRAVATT EAST.
Presented in contemporary, neutral tones, these beautifully designed townhomes inspire quality living combined with excellent use of space.
The living area is designed to modern standards with a comfortable, relaxed open plan lounge/dining space (air-conditioned), which flows easily onto your private courtyard with covered entertaining area. This space is serviced by a modern kitchen featuring ample bench space, innovative storage solutions and stainless-steel appliances (incl dishwasher).
The ground level also offers the convenience of a third toilet, great sized laundry room and internally accessed single lock up (remote control) garage.
Leading up the internal staircase and onto the second level are three good sized bedrooms, all with built in's, air conditioning and ceiling fans. The main bedroom also features a beautifully finished ensuite and a private balcony with suburban views.
The main bathroom services all members of the family and has been well designed with a shower over bath.
Summary of Features:
• Three bedrooms, all built in with ceiling fans (Master bedroom with private balcony and ensuite)
• Open plan living and dining with air-conditioning
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Spacious main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Private courtyard and covered entertaining area
• Single remote lock up garage
• Downstairs powder room
• Internal Laundry
• Security Screens
• Mount Gravatt Primary School catchment (450m*)
• Mount Gravatt State High School catchment (400m*)
• Approximately 30m* to Bus Stops
• Approximately 1km* to Mount Gravatt Lookout
• Approximately 630m* to local shops, restaurants & cafes
• Approximately 3km* to Westfield Garden City
• Approximately 4km* to Westfield Carindale
• Approximately 9km* to the CBD
• Approximately 1.3km* to Griffith University (Mt Gravatt campus)
* Direct Line
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.